The J-1 visa special for train young professionals from 18 to 35 years skills that they cannot obtain in their country. Applicants can work, receive payment for their work and to remain in the United States 6, 12, or 18 months.

The J-1 Visa provides foreign nationals with opportunities to participate in educational and cultural programs in the United States and return home to share their experiences. In order to qualify for a J-1 Visa, an individual must be sponsored by an organization which has been approved by the U.S.

The type of J-1 programs:

  • Alien Physician
  • Au Pair, EduCare
  • Camp Counselor (summer camp)
  • The internship is from 1 to 18 months and you can choose three areas:

-Information, Media and Communications

-Business, Management, Commerce and Finance

-Public Law and Administration

  • Secondary School Student
  • Work/Travel
  • Teacher
  • Trainee
  • Flight training
  • International Visitor
  • Professor and Research Scholar
  • Short-Term Scholar
  • Specialist
  • Student