Investor’s Visa

Business immigration to the United States is always in demand for international investors.

Special immigration visas will provide a legal resident status for investors who are able and willing to invest into the United States economy. Investors can purchase businesses or invest in real property. Your investment will give you and your family an opportunity to
acquire a permanent resident status. You will become an owner of a business or real property that is governed by stable state and federal laws and regulations. 

Your business will develop in honest competitive conditions of the United States market.

 Your potential investment will provide for you and your family a stable resident status and all the opportunities Unites States can offer. According to your individual details and background our team of professional attorneys will provide you with the information and opportunities available that are most suitable for you and your family. We will make your transition in to the United States economy as smooth as possible.

Second Direct Investment

Direct investment is the best option of obtaining a green card for foreign nationals who invest money in the United States and seeking a more active role in their investment projects.

Read more…


E-1 Visa is available for the nationalities that maintain a treaty of commerce and navigation or a bilateral agreement with the U.S.

Read more…


E-2 Visa is a subtype of E visas. It is suitable for entrepreneurs from treaty countries, whose aim to visit U.S.

Read more…


The EB-5 visa provides a method of obtaining a green card for foreign nationals who invest money in the United States. Individuals must invest $1,000,000 (or at least $500,000 in a TEA – high unemployment or rural area), creating or preserving at least 10 jobs for U.S.

Read more…


L1 Visa is applied to workers who come to the United States as intracompany transferees who work for multinational companies who have business in both the U.S. and abroad.

Read more…


Spouse, who is legally married husband or wife, and unmarried children under the age of 21 years are suitable candidates to apply for the L-2 visa to accompany the L-1 visa.

Read more…