Immigrant Visas

Lowenfeld Law Office was founded by Julia A. Lowenfeld. She has been practicing for 15+ years. During this period of time she has successfully represented thousands of clients. With the help of Julia A. Lowenfeld a wide range of cases of legal matters from all parts of the U.S. and other countries of the world has been resolved. Her tremendous experience helps her to handle the most complex immigration law matters.


To promote family unity, immigration law allows citizen or permanent residents of the United States (green card holders) to petition for certain eligible relatives to come and live permanently in the United States.

Read more…


Green Card through Wava (I-360) is designed for battered spouse who wants to file an immigrant visa petition to get green card.

Read more…


A United States citizen may petition to bring his fiancée (K-1) and that person’s children to the United States for marriage. he K-1 visa is for the fiancée of a U.S. citizen.

Read more…


You can bring your fiancée’s child (under 21 and unmarried) to the U.S. The child’s name must be included in the submitted petition.

Read more…


The K-3 nonimmigrant visa is for the foreign-citizen spouse of a United States citizen.

Read more…


K-4 visa for a child of a K-3 nonimmigrant visa applicant may be eligible for a K-4 visa if he is unmarried and is under 21.

Read more…

Political Asylum

Political Asylum does not necessarily mean a political opinion in order to be a protected opinion.

U Visa

The U Visa is set aside for victims of crimes (and their immediate family members) who have suffered substantial mental or physical abuse and are willing to assist law enforcement and government officials in the investigation or prosecution of the criminal activity.